Your wedding day is one of the biggest events that you will plan in your life. The guests you invite are your family and friends, and you want to be able to show them a part of yourselves in your wedding details. Don’t let your wedding become as generic as all those other typical weddings. Incorporating ice can add a personal touch, something that will be forever memorable!
There are hundreds of ways these ideas can be customized for you. Take a look and get inspired!
1. Themed Weddings Do you have a specific theme for your wedding? In this example, the bride had a city theme, so we carved an ice sculpture with a skyline. We also matched the font style used in the bride’s Save the Date cards to match the names in the sculpture.
Here’s what the bride had to say:
Since we were getting married downtown in the Ohio State House, we really wanted to incorporate special touches that showed off the city of Columbus. Our table numbers featured artistic photos of landmarks and our favorite restaurants in mirrored frames. What really brought it all together was the stunning and whimsical ice sculpture designed and crafted by Rock on Ice. It featured the downtown Columbus skyline at night, our names hanging in the stars and was lit up in our wedding colors. My husband and I truly loved it and so did all of our guests!
2. Freeze in Photos We can freeze just about anything into your sculpture—that includes a photograph. Why not have your engagement photo incorporated into the sculpture? This option is becoming more popular, as the bride and groom want to have more uses for their photos.
3. Incorporate the Seasons Are you looking for a way to bring the outside in and into your wedding? In this example, the bride and groom had a Fall theme, so the ice bar displayed pumpkins within the ice. In addition to an ice bar, they had their last name carved out in stacked pumpkins. Very unique!
5. Name and Initials Having an ice sculpture with both of your names is a classic idea, but can still be unique. For this wedding, we carved an old time car that says “Just Married” along with their names. You can see the silhouette of the couple in the car window.
6. Interests or Hobbies If you have a hobby or something you are both interested in, we can take that idea an transform it into ice. This couple loved penguins, so we carved their names in a heart below two kissing penguins.
By incorporating your personal details—with ice, into your wedding, your family and friends will see a glimpse of who you are, and they will appreciate and remember your day just as much as you will!