Student Carving Table
First Dimension Cuts
Rock On Ice offers ice carving classes for students: Ten Steps to 3D sculpting.We have a credited school program that teaches the basics of sculpting ice.
Breaking a carving down into steps really helps you streamline the process. There is less thinking about the next step—wondering what should I work on now.
The 10 Steps to 3D Carving are:
1. Design and template
3. First Dimension
4. Perfecting the First Dimension
5. Connecting Reference Points
6. Blocking In
Greg Butauski - Credentials
• 2014 and 2017 Ice Carving National Champion
• Presented seminars at the ACF Regional Conferences: Columbus, OH; Pittsburgh, PA; Denver, CO
• Taught seminars for NICA trade shows in: Columbus, OH; Chicago, IL; Boca Raton, FL
• Taught seminars at Collegiate Nationals and Collegiate Invitational events for NICA
• Designed educational ice carving events for students
Ice Carving Classes
Rock On Ice
4910 Carters Corner Rd.
Sunbury, OH 43074
Pumpkin Carving Classes
This class will teach you the process of making any ice sculpture and not just show you how to carve a swan or an angel fish. We stress learning the process.
We provide pumpkin carving classes for schools, libraries, special events, and more. Our expert carvers will teach the basics skills of pumpkin carving, or you can even try your hand at master level carving! Call us for a specialized quote.
• We have a team of award winning Master Pumpkin Carvers
• Members of our team have been on TV for Halloween Wars and Food Network Challenges
• Members of our team have won pumpkin carving competitions and placed high in multiple events
• Over 25 years of carving experience and we have been carving pumpkin professionally for 12 years
• We also organize large scale pumpkin carving events and competitions